Tuesday, July 22, 2008

If you have ever been on my blog before now, you know that my life pretty much revolves around my little angel Ari. I am a pretty proud mama, and so she is usually the topic of most of my blog postings. This is one of my favorite. She performed in her first luau last Saturday night, at Layton Park Commons. She dances with Malia Darden's group Ili O' Polynesia. She has a little bit of a focus problem in class, so I did not know how she would do. Well......... I could not have been prouder. Following this message will be a clip of each of the four dances she performed in. BUT... first a special thanks to EVERYBODY who came to watch. It really made my day to see all the support she had. Love ya guys!!! (p.s. The post just below this was done just a few minutes ago, so don't forget to read it.)

And a side note.... the financing for our new house came in today!!! We just have to sign the papers. We have waited so long... I can't wait.



The Hukilau



Ala Moana Annie



Otea



E Piko

2 comments:

Grandma Mecham said...

What a cutie! I don't know why you are so proud of her. She sure is a natural at the the dancing. It is fun to watch her on the blog and to see your good news. Congratulations on the house. I will have to come see it when you get into it.
Love you,
Aunt Honey

BECCA said...

cute, cute, cute