Friday, February 13, 2009

One Word: FINALLY!

I am currently sitting in a hotel room in St. George. Ari is taking a nap on our king size bed for three, and Mike is reading a book. I thought, "Could I possible have time to update my neglected blog? Why YES!!!" Considering how many times I check my Facebook account a day, you would think updating my blog would be easy, but.... well long story.... let's just say it hasn't been a priority.

So much has gone on it the months since I have last written, including the holiday season. I am just going to fill this post full of different pictures of all the goings on of the Fig Fam.

This first one is the cutest video of Ari dressed up as Dorothy for Halloween, singing Somewhere Over the Rainbow.




Our good friend Lu Ieremia, or "Uncle Lu" dropped by in December for a visit before he went back to Samoa. Ari and I lived with his family in Ala Fua, Samoa, for about 6 months. Ari was just a baby, and ABSOLUTELY loved Lu. As you can see from the pictures, some things never change.





I hope you don't mind all the pictures of Ari, but we only have one so..... DEAL WITH IT PEOPLE!!!! Just kidding.

The next few are from December also. One is Ari in her pineapple dress her Aunt Becca gave her, and the other is in her Christmas dress.





The next ones are actually from last November. It was such a fun night. It was one of the only times I have ever seen my husband truly giddy, except for maybe our honeymoon night. wink wink!!! Rugby is a pretty big sport around the world, but not so big here in America. We attended this professional game at ReAL stadium in Sandy. Not only did the American Eagles play, but they played one of the New Zealand All Blacks teams. Not their best team, but still All Blacks. Mike was in HEAVEN. We had awesome seats, and had such a good time. I just had a good time watching my new favorite player Todd Clever do an amazing job.

Us in the Stands



The All Blacks doing the haka!



Mike with some of the AB's after their game, already a little tipsy!



We call this one Arittude!



Well, that is it for now! Stayed tuned for our spectacular St. George trip picts. Well... maybe not spectacular, but pretty cute.

2 comments:

sarita said...

Loved the update! I hope this means you're back! It does, doesn't it? I really don't want to wait another 5 months for another post, deal?

Kelli said...

You are too funny Sara! I will do my best.